Just Cuts Joondalup
Established Just Cuts salon for sale in Joondalup, WA. Join an established franchise brand with an existing customer base!
Shop T110A Lake Side Joondalup Shopping Centre, 420 Joondalup Dr, Joondalup WA 6027
Located only 25km from the CBD. The Centre is home to Myer, Target, Kmart, Big W, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and Sisters Supa IGA as well as over 300 specialty retailers, a cinema, two food courts and multiple outdoor dining options.
National Marketing Campaigns
National Brand Ambassador
Local Area Marketing Team – Strategy, Design & Support
In-Centre Activations & Event Management
National Charity Support – RFDS, Sane, Wesley Mission & More
Just Cuts™ will guide and support you through the whole process of opening your salon. We have a proven, successful procedure that will ensure that all aspects of construction, fit out and opening will run smoothly every step of the way.
Just Cuts™’ business system gives you access to current training techniques, pre-opening procedures and a pre-opening marketing campaign.
A member of Just Cuts™ management is assigned to each new outlet prior to opening to
provide in-house support and assistance.
Passion to own your own business
Ability to follow proven processes
Great people skills
About the Opportunity
Dreamt of owning your own business? Becoming your own boss?
Turn your dreams into reality with Just Cuts. This existing Just Cuts Joondalup won’t be available for long. Check out the benefits of this business, that could be yours:
– Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City is one of Perth’s premium shopping destinations
– The only Centre in Western Australia to have a train stop right at the door
– Lakeside Joondalup boasts a selection of local, national and international fashion, dining and lifestyle brands all under one roof
– Brand NEW salon fitout
– Passive income stream
– No hairdressing experience necessary
– Established, passionate team that can run the businesses for you
– Existing Client base
– Prime locations with the ideal Just Cuts demographic
– Grow your business within an existing network of salons
– Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts Franchise Owners
– Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
– Tap into greater public awareness of your business
– Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
– Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the experts
This opportunity won’t be available for long so send us an enquiry today and we will put you in touch with the current Franchise Owner, so you can ask all the burning questions you need to know and find out more about financial data!
Just Cuts™ was conceived during a promotion held in Sydney in October 1982. At this time, Denis McFadden, owner of 123 Hairdressing, decided to do something completely different, offering a “No Appointment $6 Style Cut™, for the period of the promotion.
On 10 July 1990, the first Just Cuts™ franchise opened in the nearby suburb of Engadine. Just Cuts™ has continued to expand ever since with the Franchise expanding internationally with master Franchisees in New Zealand and India.
Denis McFadden, FCA Hall of Fame inductee & Chair
BRW Top 500 AU private companies
Finalist 24th Annual Westpac New Zealand Franchise Awards
Amber Turnbull Top 10 of Inside Franchise Business’s Executives
Top 50 Fast Franchise List
To find out more contact email@example.com or 08 6355 6544
- View Map
- Western Australia